Re: UP flu

Vladimir Dergachev (vladimid@red.seas.upenn.edu)
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 09:03:35 -0500 (EST)

I have a system with 2.1.127 kernel , works ok (though I turn it off
often) have not seen any errors. my hd is Maxtor, mounted via command line
(loadlin), swap, root and user partition on the same hd. No problems (so
far). Compiled as UP. The only difference from standard kernel is that I
use ALSA drivers for sound instead of those provided with the kernel.

Vladimir Dergachev