Re: Linux-asm (was A patch for linux 2.1.127)

Riccardo Facchetti (fizban@tin.it)
Sun, 15 Nov 1998 12:23:09 +0100 (MET)

On Sun, 15 Nov 1998, Tim Hollebeek wrote:

> Richard B. Johnson writes ...
> >
> > Then I want you to tell me if you think I should
> > write an Intel extension to GAS or if you think my talents would
> > be better served by writing some assembly-language for some Linux-
> > kernel procedures.
>
> I think the rest of us would be happy to spend our talents on
> something other than your annoying emails.
>
> The Linux community has plenty of asm hackers already. Go write
> something useful.

Tim,

please do _never_ speak for persons other than yourself, expecially when
you are insulting gratuitously a person that is only sustaining a point of
view.

OTOH _your_ is an annoying e-mail while Richard one is definitely _not_
annoying at all.

Go return to your anonymity: it is better for you and all of us (no
flames please ... just shut up).

Ciao,
Riccardo.