Re: Linux-asm (was A patch for linux 2.1.127)

david parsons (o.r.c@p.e.l.l.p.o.r.t.l.a.n.d.o.r.u.s)
15 Nov 1998 02:41:31 -0800

In article <linux.kernel.199811150512.AAA01421@wagner.princeton.edu>,
Tim Hollebeek <tim@wagner.princeton.edu> wrote:
>Richard B. Johnson writes ...
>>
>> Then I want you to tell me if you think I should
>> write an Intel extension to GAS or if you think my talents would
>> be better served by writing some assembly-language for some Linux-
>> kernel procedures.
>
>I think the rest of us would be happy to spend our talents on
>something other than your annoying emails.

Please speak for yourself.

If you can't bring yourself to tolerate Mr. Johnson's commentary,
there are quite a few ways to filter his messages out of your
mail or news stream. Since he's not doing MAKE.MONEY.FAST, it's
more polite you remove yourself from the conversation than to
demand that he and all like him remove themselves from the venues
that you like to frequent.

____
david parsons \bi/ Good assembly code gives me a warm glow of
\/ high performance code.