Re: NFS memory leak 2.1.128 (fixed?)

Mike Galbraith (mikeg@weiden.de)
Sat, 14 Nov 1998 11:26:40 +0100 (CET)

Sorry to follow-up my own post, but I didn't really expect to find
a cure. Commenting out...
/*
* Ok, there's another user of this page with the new request..
* Increment the usage count, and schedule the request (the
* end of the request will drop the usage count..)
*/
atomic_inc(&page->count);
seems to cure it. Testing with both my laptop (unfs) mounted to my
desktop (knfs) and desktop mounted to itself, I see no more leak.
(iozone/bonnie/compile/edit all work from both systems)

-Mike