Re: DLEDFORD IS GREAT

Lech Szychowski (lech.szychowski@pse.pl)
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 19:35:33 +0100

On Sun, Nov 08, 1998 at 09:08:42PM -0500, Doug Ledford wrote:

> > software developped in my free time and not gratis commercial software.
[...]
> Ummm...wording this the way you did makes it sound as though the aic7xxx
> driver has been commercially developed. It never has. My work has been

Doug, Gerard,

Could you just stop before you [***] even more? ;)

I've been using Gerard's driver for years and Doug's for months.
I appreciate a lot everything you both did for Linux - and, as
it's sometimes worth considering - for me personallyr: thanks to
you both I've been having a lof of fun and great time working
on/with Linux, and I can easily point to dozen or more people
that would say the same.
Why don't you just cool down a bit, take a glass of beer,
sit back in your favourite chair and just for a moment
concentrate on enjoying the quite outstanding things
you've done? Both of you... :)

--
	Leszek.

-- lech7@pse.pl 2:480/33.7 - REAL programmers use INTEGERS - -- speaking just for myself...