Re: Comments on Microsoft Open Source document

Harald Koenig (koenig@tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de)
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 08:43:56 +0100

On Nov 08, Alan Cox wrote:

> > I have an S3-ViRGE/DX graphics card with 4M of RAM, and the SVGA
> > driver disnae produce a stable display on my monitor with it (the
> > display slowly scrolls from top right to bottom left, an extremely
>
> Thats something different. The specific case of 'star office 5 cases otherwise
> solid Xserver to hang on S3 virge' is an X server bug

Care to tell more?

I've never seen any bug/problem report to XFree86 talking about problems
of SO 5 in combination with S3 ViRGE. I really wonder if this is
just rumors or why noone cares to file a bug report :-((

Harald

--
All SCSI disks will from now on                     ___       _____
be required to send an email notice                0--,|    /OOOOOOO\