Re: Comments on Microsoft Open Source document

Dominik Weis (weis@math.hws.edu)
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 19:10:18 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 6 Nov 1998, Manuel J. Galan wrote:

> On 06-Nov-98 Henning P. Schmiedehausen wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > I would actually welcome the Office Suite or Outlook for Linux.
> >
> > Kind regards
> > Henning
> >
> Well, you've got it!
>
> http://www/stardivision.com
>
> Impressive!

I know it is off topic but one really should take a look at Star Office.
It even seems to be more stable than version 4. I was really impressed
when I installed it today and the best thing it is free for non commercial
use. It is not perfect(stability) but definitly the right way.
Unfortunatly it needs the same amount of resources that M$ Office needs.

Dominik