RE: [OT] Linux's growing pains

Sid Boyce (szb50@amdahl.com)
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 15:42:31 +0000

****** STUFF DELETED *********
> Any suggestion?
>
> Respectfully,
> Pete
> teamwork@freemail.c3.hu
available to the developers/integrators.
Perhaps Linus could fulfill the role of overseer and final abiter, but without
the responsibility of having to act directly on every line of code.
In this, I'm just a bystander, perhaps there are many day job software
developers that can advise on a suitable model as it's a collasal task for just
one super human guy.
Regards

--
... Sid Boyce...Amdahl(Europe)...44-121 422 0375