Re: Flames and flaming.

Gregory Maxwell (linker@z.ml.org)
Sun, 27 Sep 1998 20:57:59 -0400 (EDT)

LM is a know it all.. Sometime's he's VERY annoying.. But unfortuantly
he's usually VERY right. I've argued with him. He was right. I wish he
wasn't because he attitude is tough.

I'm not sure who else your refering to (perhaps David Miller who can also
have those qualities). Mr. Johnson has been guilty of the same sort of
things..

I feel it is approiate for their comments. LM is actually, being preety
well behaved in this situation and has made two very reasonable requests:
Provide a solid explanation of his results (i.e. turn off cache and show
that the varience goes away) and/or make some changes and show a REAL
application that it helps.

Perhaps the price of being right so much is that you sound too sure. :)