Re: Flood ping

david (david@kalifornia.com)
Sat, 26 Sep 1998 00:37:34 -0700

Reply to mail from Michael L. Galbraith about Flood ping
-----------------

>> > For crying out loud! Read linux/Documentation/Changes!!!
>> > Wail to those who _owe_ you an explanation!
>>
>> Would you mind pointing out where in the above file this issue about `ping'
>> is discussed?
> Doesn't matter.. Alexy explained it. If you need more, dig.
> -Mike

I can find it. I know where to look. If you're to go off on someone and tell
them to RTFM, at least give them correct information.

-d

--
Look, Windows 98  Buy, lemmings, buy!  MCSE, Must Consult Someone Experienced
(c) 1998 David Ford.  Redistribution via the Microsoft Network is prohibited.