Re: UDI issues

David Lang (dlang@diginsite.com)
Sun, 20 Sep 1998 16:54:01 -0700 (PDT)

on the other hand the question could just as easily be, do you want the
driver for the Wil-e-Coyote network card to work for linux as soon as it
comes out (as it is a UDI driver) or do you want to wait six months until
Donald Becker get time and money to purchase one of these cards and write
a driver for it?

David Lang