Re: AVL and hash in memory management

David Holland (sfrost@ns.snowman.net)
Sat, 19 Sep 1998 22:49:44 -0400 (EDT)

Shell scripts... I'm a sys-admin for a living and write all
kinds of shell scripts to do things on alot of different platforms
(ie: Solaris 2.x/SunOS/Linux/others) and it often bugs me how long it
takes a shell script to run under linux because of the lateny when
starting sub-shells from the script.
I'm sure there are other applications, just this is something
that is VERY obvious in my every-day work...

Stephen