More ice v2.1.22 [was RE: Scheduling changes... freezes]

Meino Christian Cramer (root@solfire.ludwigsburg.netsurf.de)
Sat, 19 Sep 1998 07:04:21 -0000 (???)

Hi!

I have some strange total freezes here with linux 2.1.122.
After leavin X (-Free86 3.3.2) idle for about 10 minutes
nothing works anymore. SySREQ, Cntrl-Alt-Back, anything
else does not work anymore -- only a hard reset does it.
Unfortunately it did not leave any trace in the logfiles.

PLease mail me, if I can help in any way to trace down
this...

KEEP HACKING!
meino

On 18-Sep-98 Trever Adams wrote:
> I am still trying to figure out what is going on, so please take this
> report with a grain of salt. I have had great success with 2.1.119. I
> didn't try .120 or .121. I am currently running 2.1.122. Nothing else
> has changed on my system (config available on request).

...snip...

E-Mail: Meino Christian Cramer <root@solfire.ludwigsburg.netsurf.de>
Date: 19-Sep-98
Time: 07:04:21