Re: Problems building linux-nfs-0.4.22 with 2.1.117ac3

Greg Whalin (gwhalin@numerix.com)
Mon, 31 Aug 1998 16:24:35 -0500 (CDT)

Nope, the script is working fine. I have double checked it. This is the
version that comes with

ftp://ftp.yggdrasil.com/private/hjl/knfsd-980820.tar.gz

Aside from the fact that the script is fine, knfsd is NOT working for me.
Please reread me original post for the symptoms.

Greg

Greg Whalin
gwhalin@numerix.com