Re: 3C509 and tulip

Lauri Tischler (lauri.tischler@efore.fi)
Wed, 26 Aug 1998 10:27:27 +0300

If the cards are automatically recognised at bootup, how do you define
which one is eth0 and which is eth1 ?

The present lilo parameter solution works fine, I see no bug in current
solution.

--
Lauri Tischler, Network Admin             Tel: +358-9-47846331
EFORE Oyj                                 Fax: +358-9-47846500