Re: YOUR CLASSIFIED - AD / 333 NEWSPAPERS !!!! (fwd)

Richard Gooch (rgooch@atnf.csiro.au)
Fri, 21 Aug 1998 14:53:29 +1000

Mike A. Harris writes:
> I keep getting SPAM postings from different assholes that are
> sending through owner-linux-kernel or some shit.
>
> Does someone have a good procmail spam filter for linux-kernel
> that destroys this shit? Here is the header of the message:

OK. I've done some documenting of my (aggressive) spam filter. Go to
my home page for more information.
http://www.atnf.csiro.au/~rgooch/

>From the blurb:
This is a very aggressive filter, which is very effective at blocking
unsolicited commercial email (spam) sent directly to you or via a
mailing list. The filter also has a number of sample recipes for
sorting incoming email into different folders, depending on which
mailing list the email comes from. It also has duplicate filtering.

Enjoy.

Regards,

Richard....