Re: YOUR CLASSIFIED - AD / 333 NEWSPAPERS !!!! (fwd)

Thomas Molina (tmolina@probe.net)
Thu, 20 Aug 1998 23:24:19 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 19 Aug 1998, Mike A. Harris wrote:

> I keep getting SPAM postings from different assholes that are
> sending through owner-linux-kernel or some shit.
>
> Does someone have a good procmail spam filter for linux-kernel
> that destroys this shit? Here is the header of the message:

Here is a procmail recipe posted on this list in the recent past which
works for me. It caught the referenced spam as well others.
I'm sorry, I don't recall who posted it or I would give credit. It
occasionally inappropriately catches a legit post, but seems to catch
100 percent of the spams directed at this list.

:0 W
* ^Sender: owner-linux-.*@vger\.rutgers\.edu
* ! ^(((To|Cc):)|( )).*linux.*@vger\.rutgers\.edu
/tmp/maildiscard