Re: pppd 2.3.5 and 2.0.x

=?iso-8859-1?Q?menion=99?= (menion@mindless.com)
Thu, 20 Aug 1998 16:48:50 -0600

I downloaded & complied ppp-2.3.5, and that was at kernel revision
2.1.100, or 101, and I have not had to do it again since. In fact,
rather than fixing up the code to work with later kernels, I simply have
moved the binaries from system to system, and it works 100%. I will
put them up on my web page if anyone wants. (*!NOT that it is much of a
web page!*).
It is easy enough, and I have a 100% success rate. =).

thanks,

js

p.s. I just fixed up the package and compiled for 101, I have tried once
since then, and it was worse. So I have not recomplied.