Re: [OFFTOPIC] 3d ascii art penguins!

Jan Hubicka (hubicka@horac.ta.jcu.cz)
Thu, 20 Aug 1998 08:14:53 +0200

On Wed, Aug 19, 1998 at 10:58:16PM -0400, Gregory Maxwell wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Aug 1998, Jan Hubicka wrote:
>

> > Hi
> > Here is another offtopic mail with Linus' favorite animal.
> > Now in rdsaa(tm) - random dot stereogram ascii art. Hope you will like it :)
>
> Please, please! No more penguins in gas masks!

Here you see power of 3d and how well it shows hidden details....
You never noticed that gas mask in orriginal picture. Did you?
Thats purpose why we should concentrate to 3d graphics hardware support
soon :) It will help us to remove bugs from official Linux graphics...
BTW when beer, why not gas mask? :)) It is very educative.
(sorry, Larry)

BTW I wasn't fiddling with the mask much, it is just result of conversion
to xpm..... I am not big fan of penguin..

Honza

> -
> Please read the FAQ at http://www.altern.org/andrebalsa/doc/lkml-faq.html

                   Have you browsed my www pages? Look at:
                       http://www.paru.cas.cz/~hubicka
      Koules-the game for Svgalib,X11 and OS/2,  Xonix-the game for X11
      czech documentation for linux index, original 2D computer art and
              funny 100 years old photos and articles are there!