[OFFTOPIC] Re: Find Out Anything About Anyone On The Net !!!!

Paul Duncan (p_duncan@efn.org)
Wed, 19 Aug 1998 18:21:34 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 19 Aug 1998 gfarias@varela.reu.edu.uy wrote:

> YOU can easily learn how to investigate and learn EVERYTHING
> about your employees, neighbors, friends, enemies, and or
> anyone else !!!
wow, really?!?

> It is absolutely amazing !!!
> YOU Must Get This Extraordinary Package today.........
me? Are you sure?

[snipped]
> + YOU can screen prospective employees criminal records,
> look at their driving, or credit history.
..
> + YOU can verify test results from drug testing and even
> look into your children's friends history for any type
> of record.
..
> + YOU can TRACK down and locate an old debtor who is
> hiding from you and see if he/she is hiding any assets.
..
> + YOU can look up "unlisted telephone numbers." Locate
> social security, birth, adoption or death records.
..
> Check Army, Navy, Marine Corps, or Air Force service
> file records. YOU will simply be amazed to learn what
> sensitive and important information other people and
> enemies can discover about YOU !!!!!

golly, I thought some of that stuff was ILLEGAL!?!?
silly me. :)

> YOU Can Find Out Anything About Anyone On The Net !!!
> Do background checks on people and charge for it, as
> you start your own investigative services.
> Stop guessing about the LAW !!!
> Look up laws and do much more, direct from famous law libraries.

sounds like something I'll have to do! I think I'll look at those
spamming laws and those privacy laws right away!

> ORDER TODAY !!!!!
Sure lemme do that for you

> Send $15.00 cash (wrapped in two pieces of paper),
> money order, or check to:
oops. I accidentally dropped a twenty in the toilet. Oh well, at least
it went to a good use instead of this bullshit.

[snipped]

> THANK YOU for your kind attention, and have a nice day !!!!
I think I will. I'm going to delete this shit spam and have a merry day!

> State of Washington, screening of addresses has been done
> to the best of our technical ability.
Time to upgrade your 286 there poncho. You're "technical ability" is
pretty fucking shitty if you're spamming a kernel development mailing list
w/ thousands of members.

sorry 'bout the email guys. I get so sick of spam, this was my way of
venting...

/*
Paul Duncan p_duncan@efn.org Indifference will be the downfall
http://www.efn.org/~p_duncan of humanity, but who cares? - fortune

"in short, all known bugs should be "I'm to blame; I wonder just who
fixed, but hey, what else is new?" made the rules up for this game."
- Linus Torvalds - nine inch nails
*/