Re: VFS: inode busy on removed device 08:01

Miquel van Smoorenburg (miquels@cistron.nl)
19 Aug 1998 23:50:27 +0200

In article <6rf3cm$8f7$1@Q.cistron.nl>,
Miquel van Smoorenburg <miquels@cistron.nl> wrote:
>VFS: inode busy on removed device 08:01
>VFS: inode busy on removed device 08:11

Okay I used modules and kerneld and either raid0 doesn't load sd_mod.o
or it doesn't quite work. Loading the raid and scsi modules by hand
lets it work as it should.

Mike.

--
 Miquel van Smoorenburg | Our vision is to speed up time,
    miquels@cistron.nl  |   eventually eliminating it.     <*>