Re: Wanted: ISDN Keypad patch for recent 2.0.* kernels

Malware (Michael.Mueller4@post.rwth-aachen.de)
Wed, 19 Aug 1998 22:35:28 +0200

Hi Ad,

you wrote:
> I had a patch that enabled me to use the Dutch ISDN keypad protocol with
> linux ISDN. The patch I had works upto kernel 2.0.35. It does not work,
> however, with Alan Cox' recent 2.0.36 prepatches. Before I start messing
> about in the ISDN module sources, I would like to know if there's someone
> else who has already done this. I mean, making the keypad protocol work,
> not messing about in the sources :-)

Ask that question again in de.alt.comm.isdn4linux - it is a mixed
language group [German and English]. You should not develop on
isdn4linux based on the version included in the kernel. The i4l project
does have a CVS of its own. You can get daily snapshots from
ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/isdn4linux - do not forget to get a snapshots of
the isdn4k-utils too. The utils are the same for 2.0 and 2.1 kernels.

Malware

PS: If you do not get the newsgroup you can subscribe to the
mailing-list 'isdn4linux' by majordomo@hub-wue.franken.de.