Re: 2.0.35 fails to run X with egcs-19980803.

Rejean Turgeon (allspeed@allspeeds.net)
Sun, 16 Aug 1998 13:02:03 -0400 (EDT)

Hi

i'm running the latest kernel and xwindows works perfectly for me..

try typing SuperProbe before xconfig to see what you should use in your
xconfig..

when i had this erreur messages it was because my config where not correct
and at the minute i found the correct setups it started to work.

Rejean Turgeon
AllSpeeds Net
allspeed@allspeeds.net