Re: Winmodem support

Ragnar Hojland Espinosa (ragnar@lightside.ddns.org)
Sat, 15 Aug 1998 14:16:22 +0200 (MET DST)

On Sat, 15 Aug 1998, Mike A. Harris wrote:
> Then next time read the box before purchasing the thing. The
> "WIN" part of "WINMODEM" should be an amazing clue that it is
> designed to run in WINDOWS, and not in LINUX.

No no, the clue is that it's for "windows nt and dos 6.x" I've seen quite
some pieces of hardware advertised as windows only, which I knew they
werent wincrap stuff. I havent seen (yet) something says its for linux ;)

--
____/|  Ragnar Hojland  (ragnar@lightside.ddns.org)      Fingerprint  94C4B
\ o.O|                                                   2F0D27DE025BE2302C