Re: Winmodem support

Bob Lorenzini (hwm@netcom.com)
Fri, 14 Aug 1998 16:41:34 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 14 Aug 1998, Craig Schlenter wrote:

> It may not be an issue for _you_ but taking the moral or technical high
> ground and saying there are more virtuous issues to work on or better
> solutions doesn't change the fact that I have to boot win95 to connect to
> the Internet right now from my machine at home.

By purchasing this garbage you become part of the problem by
encouraging the manufacturers to continue merchandising bogus hardware.
Vote with your wallet. I hope I never see support for win products in
linux. If you use win__ to connect to the internet, your not a serious
linux user anyway. :-)

Bob