Re: CHALLENGE!!! =)

Alex Buell (alex.buell@tahallah.demon.co.uk)
Thu, 13 Aug 1998 21:35:16 -0400 (EWT)

On Thu, 13 Aug 1998, Tygrys wrote:

> Not possible. The ,,excelent'' pc architecture allows only one (S)VGA
> graphic card. However, you can plug in a VGA and a hercules :-)

Does PCI allows us to plug in say, two Matrox Millenniums, and use as an
unified X11 display across the two of the monitors?

If Sparcs can do this with their framebuffer devices, why can't we?! One
of the most interesting things about the Sparcs is the *cool* ability to
have as much as 8 displays hanging off the box.

Cheers,
Alex

--
 /\_/\  Legalise cannabis now!