Re: knfsd and asm/system.h / linux/kernel.h problem [w/patch]

Aaron J. Grier (agrier@cse.ogi.edu)
Tue, 11 Aug 1998 18:32:25 -0700

On Tue, Aug 11, 1998 at 04:57:18PM -0700, Bill Hawes wrote:

> knfsd works differently than unfsd in the mounts it will accept. Locking
> should be working, but you'll need to run statd, IIRC.

Locking certainly would be nice, however, last news I heard on the
lockd-statd list was that rpc.statd was having problems with glibc,
and I can't get it to do anything other than dump core on me as soon as
the first lock request shows up.

----
Aaron J. Grier | Staff Programmer, OGI | agrier@cse.ogi.edu
"GNU's Not Unix" -- Richard M. Stallman
"unix was never so arrogant" -- Chris Chen