Re: vesafb-HOWTO v0.6 released

Andrew Derrick Balsa (linker@z.ml.org)
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 12:32:53 -0400 (EDT)

You can use tables for layout without frying lynx..

Goto http://www.z.ml.org:81/ for my almost ready for prime time Linux
Users Group page. I use tables extensivly but it looks GREAT in lynx.

Not to toot my own horn too much, but the world would be a better place if
more people made pages like me.. :)