Re: [OFFTOPIC] Stupid browser flamewar

Alex Buell (alex.buell@tahallah.demon.co.uk)
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 07:35:45 -0400 (EWT)

On 10 Aug 1998, Jes Sorensen wrote:

> Whats insulting is that message your pages prints when people try to
> access the pages with a non-frames browser.

You weren't told to go read my homepage. I have always posted a direct URL
to the HOWTO. There is no link to the HOWTO from within the homepage.

> I'd say you got two options: 1) make your pages stop printing that
> crap or 2) stop doing the HOWTO (a HOWTO on a frames-only page is
> useless).

Whoever said the HOWTO was part of my web site? It's not. Yet another
steams into this without actually having a look.

Cheers,
Alex

--
 /\_/\  Legalise cannabis now!