Re: DEVFSv50 and /dev/fb? (or /dev/fb/? ???)

Shawn Leas (sleas@ixion.honeywell.com)
Fri, 7 Aug 1998 18:20:46 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 7 Aug 1998, Richard Gooch wrote:
> Terry L. Ridder writes:
> > Hello Richard;
> >
> > I have come to the conclusion that Theodore was correct when
> > he said there was little use in discussing this.

> That's your decision. However, I'll point out that Theo seemed to be
> more concerned with the tendancy for flaming in a devfs thread and the
> bandwidth that would consume.
> At no point in this discussion have I flamed or resorted to personal
> attacks. Nor have I ever implied that someone has strange ways of
> thinking because their view differs from mine.

Yep, don't detract from devfs on my account, sometimes I just can't help
myself!

-Shawn
<=========== America Held Hostage ===========>
Day 2025 for the poor and the middle class.
Day 2044 for the rich and the dead.
897 days remaining in the Raw Deal.