Re: gcc 2.7.2.3 vs gcc 2.8.1 -- DUPLICATES

Barry Treahy (treahy@mmaz.com)
Wed, 05 Aug 1998 14:42:03 -0700

Is anyone else getting duplicate messages? I just recieved a large group that
had numerous duplicates, and looking at the SMTP headers, I see
vger.rutgers.edu receiving and forwarding the same message with different time
stamps...

Barry