Re: no problems w/2.0.35/6x86L P166 (was Re: CyrixInstead ?)

Chad C Giffin (typo@t-net.org)
Tue, 4 Aug 1998 23:45:57 -0400 (EDT)

I recieved three copies of this particular posting in my inbox.

Various other postings are comming in _tens_.

Is there a problem with the linux-kernel list, perhaps ? As I have
changed not my SMTP delivery setup in any shape or fashion.

Chad C Giffin
typo@t-net.org