Re: Corruption Stats: Suggested Blacklist from the data

Tom Rini (tmrini@ntplx.net)
Wed, 29 Jul 1998 19:40:16 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 29 Jul 1998, Nicholas J. Leon wrote:

> # I'd say the starting blacklist should be
> #
> # WDC AC22100H
> # WDC AC36400L [also 'it work fine' reports too 8)]
>
> 'It works fine me for!' ... at least partially. I have two WDC AC36400L
> drives in my SMP system:

Seeing as right now I have 1 WDC AC36400 - 00LC, and since there are works
fine and bad reports, is there anyway to narrow down which ones suck and
which are fine? Even a stress-tester or whatever on a spare partition
would do the trick, right?

---
Tom Rini (TR1265)
http://gate.crashing.org/~trini/