Re: Boot logo proposal

Miquel van Smoorenburg (miquels@cistron.nl)
28 Jul 1998 13:51:08 GMT

In article <19980728132045.35023@tantalophile.demon.co.uk>,
Jamie Lokier <lkd@tantalophile.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>Especially when they're suggestive of a certain mentality. Face it, a
>beer drinking penguin says "Linux hackers drink beer". That doesn't do
>justice to the diversity of contributors.

I agree entirely. I'm also very upset. Face it, a beer drinking penguin
says "Linux hackers look like penguins". Even though I am surrounded by
hackers looking like penguins, I certainly do not look like a penguin
myself and that's why the logo should go.

Mike.

--
 Miquel van Smoorenburg | Our vision is to speed up time,
    miquels@cistron.nl  |   eventually eliminating it.