Re: 2.1.111: CONSOLE: STILL reproducible oddities

Anders Melchiorsen (postmaster@and.nospam.kampsax.k-net.dk)
27 Jul 1998 23:00:58 +0200

Martin Mares <mj@albireo.ucw.cz> writes:

> > it crash). I still think I have less scroll back buffer than I used
> > to, though.
>
> Try defining VGA_CAN_DO_64K in drivers/video/vgacon.c (you will
> need to replace single reference to video_type by vga_video_type
> to make it compile).

I did, and while it seems to help there still is not as much scroll
back as previously. I cannot give exact figures since I never actually
counted how many steps up I could go :-/.

--
Regards, Anders
(address is valid)

Fullers Law of Cosmic Irreversibility: 1 Pot T = 1 Pot P 1 Pot P = 1 Pot T