RE: EISA machine + ISA SCSI card = linux nightmare

Juan Casero (casero@bellsouth.net)
Sun, 26 Jul 1998 18:22:33 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Folks -

If anyone has replied to this email I sent earlier please do so again. The
servers where my email was forwarded have gone down so that I no longer have
access to them. If you could please reply to my address at casero@bellsouth.net
I would be very grateful. I am in the process now of resubscribing to
linux-admin with this new email address.

Thank you.