Re: Is the boot logo politically correct?

Alex Buell (alex.buell@tahallah.demon.co.uk)
Sun, 26 Jul 1998 16:18:27 -0400 (EWT)

On Sun, 26 Jul 1998, Alan Cox wrote:

> It doesn't matter what logo you pick there will be someone strange an weird
> enough to take offence. Can I suggest anyone who wants to censor the poor
> penguin reads Farenheit 451 first.

I do agree, and I like the default logo. It's pretty cute. However, as an
strong individualist, I'd love to customise my Linux kernel.. hence my
comments. :o)

I'll see if I can have a word with Geert for the specs of the logo and
whether we can have lilo pass an option to the kernel to load the logo of
choice. That should keep the individualists happy. Hell, I'll even create
my own drug abusing logos :o)

Cheers,
Alex

--