Re: completely unofficial kernel.org mirror list. ;)

kendall (kendall@charon.net.au)
Sat, 25 Jul 1998 19:30:05 +1000 (EST)

On Fri, 24 Jul 1998, John Caldwell wrote:

> I got the names of these sites from people replying to the recent threads
> about kernel.org mirrors, and a lack of a list of them. Here goes nothin:

> P.S.- if you have any additions/deletions/gripes, i'd love to hear. ;)

in australia you can find linux kernel archives at:

ftp://www.unimelb.edu.au/pub/UNIX/linux/kernel/
ftp://archie.au/unix/linux/kernel/
ftp://sunsite.anu.edu.au/pub/linux/kernel/
ftp://ftp.monash.edu.au/pub/linux/kernel/

--
    If you could read fast enough, this would be a subliminal message...
  Kendall Lister, Systems Operator for Charon I.S. - kendall@charon.net.au