Re: Memory Rusting Effect [re: Linux hostile to poverty]

Kirk Petersen (linker@z.ml.org)
Thu, 23 Jul 1998 14:48:19 -0400 (EDT)

Would it perhaps be possible to have the dcache not cache anything (or no
more then 1 page of cache) on systems with <8megs of ram?

If your system is that old then you can tolerate the loss of performance
if it prevents fragmentation..