Re: mount/smbmount

peloy@ven.ra.rockwell.com
23 Jul 1998 15:01:30 GMT

These utilities are now part of the Samba suite. Grab the latest Samba
sources (1.9.18p8).

I maintain a precompiled package for Debian and I think David
Woodhouse maintains one for RH.

Eloy.-

--

Eloy A. Paris Information Technology Department Rockwell Automation Venezuela Telephone: +58-2-9432311 Fax: +58-2-9431645