Re: ftp.kernel.org full of lamers not using mirrors.

Tom Rini (tmrini@ntplx.net)
Wed, 22 Jul 1998 17:18:02 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 22 Jul 1998, Alex Buell wrote:

> Following on from some suggestions by other people to push the files out
> to mirror sites, can someone tell freshmeat.net to give alternate mirrors
> for these files? I'm sure it'd help - I suspect this is probably causing
> people to hop over to ftp.kernel.org instead of using a mirror.

As one of the many lamers who's slowly overloading kernel.org, is there a
list of mirrors anyplace? Might be one of the reasons lots of people use
ftp.kernel.org.

---
Tom Rini (TR1265)
http://gate.crashing.org/~trini/