Re: Forwarded mail.... (Oh boy...)

Dave Cinege (dcinege@psychosis.com)
Wed, 22 Jul 1998 02:42:39 -0400

ASHEESH RASTOGI wrote:

> I just received this mail from a friend of mine in my College.

Some friend.

> PLEASE pass this mail on to everybody you know. It is the request of a
> little girl who will soon leave this world as she has been a victim of

This originally started with a boy with a brain tumor.

> One guy sent this to 500 people!!!!

Wonderful. Lag my quake game somemore, WHY DON'T YOU!

> send it to at least 5 or 6. Come on you guys.... and if you're too
> selfish to take 10-15 minutes scrolling this and forwarding it to

I'll do better. Where do I mail my $0.25 to pay for the bullet to be put in your
dumb ass!

> PLEASE PASS ON

As has already been done millions of times at the expenese of newsgroups,
mailing lists, and private accounts getting loaded with this spam.

#1 This is a hoax

#2 I don't care if the girls greatest wish is to blow every guy on earth before
she dies, this is OFF TOPIC for the linux kernel list. (uhm, hmm, on second
thought, yeah I do, just send personal mail)

#3 You are a putz.

--
http://www.psychosis.com/emc/		Elite MicroComputers   732-541-4214
http://www.linuxrouter.org/             Linux Router Project