Re: Older sequent systems

Daniel Thom (psu12149@odin.cc.pdx.edu)
Mon, 20 Jul 1998 10:08:24 -0700 (PDT)

On Sat, 18 Jul 1998, Alan Cox wrote:

> I potentially have a chance to get a 32 processor sequent of the old pre Numa-Q species.
> What I'm hoping is that linux-kernel has someone on it who is or knows the right people
> to poke in sequent about hardware documentation for the older sequents and to see if
> we can get sequent to play ball with this
> Or for that matter if our esteemed emperor penguin happens to have any contacts

Well, if you can let me know which type of system it is, I can
probably dig up some documentation for you. I am a software technician
at Sequent, so I know a few people:->

All I really need is the model number (ie S81, S27, SE20....),
but if you can give me more information it would be useful. I'm unsure
as to how much information I will be able to give you, but some is better
than none!

TTFN,
Daniel Thom