Re: dual vga?

Miquel van Smoorenburg (miquels@cistron.nl)
15 Jul 1998 16:29:44 +0200

In article <021a01bdaff9$e8e9dd00$f80010ac@pc0411.aavid.com>,
Zachary Amsden <amsdenz@aavid.com> wrote:
>Stay tuned for a multiple VGA/MDA patch coming soon for developement
>kernels.

I wonder, is someone also working on a rewrite of the PC keyboard driver?
As I understand, if you have a PS2 mouse connector it can also be used
for a keyboard, so one could have 2 monitors + 2 keyboards on 1 PC.

Ofcourse I might be wrong, I don't really know about this stuff.
Just curious.

Mike.

--
 Miquel van Smoorenburg | Our vision is to speed up time,
    miquels@cistron.nl  |   eventually eliminating it.