Re: "Life & Software" vs. "Linus speaks about KDE-Bashing"

Mike A. Harris (mharris@ican.net)
Tue, 14 Jul 1998 00:49:17 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 13 Jul 1998, Andrew Derrick Balsa wrote:

> Neither thread has anything to do with linux-kernel, but the first one sure
> beats the second one in terms of fun... and it's shorter too.
>
> A.
>
> BTW, a beginner's question: I inadvertently upgraded to Wife 1.0. And Wife
> 1.0 has begun spawning copies of Child 0.x (OK, I messed with it first). Help
> !!!! What do I do now?

HAHAHAHAHHA!!! ROTFLMAO!

--
Mike A. Harris  -  Computer Consultant  -  Linux advocate

Escape from the confines of Microsoft's operating systems and push your PC to it's limits with LINUX - a real OS. http://www.redhat.com