Free QT (was Re: Linus Speaks About KDE-Bashing)

Shawn Leas (sleas@ixion.honeywell.com)
Mon, 13 Jul 1998 00:27:12 -0500 (CDT)

Why don't we just wait till harmony gets underway, and then see what we
all think of KDE? By the time the gLaywers got the KDE gliscense issue
hammered out, harmony'd be viable.

Have a gNice Day!
-Shawn
<=========== America Held Hostage ===========>
Day 1999 for the poor and the middle class.
Day 2018 for the rich and the dead.
923 days remaining in the Raw Deal.