Re: me again

Rejean Turgeon (allspeed@allspeeds.net)
Fri, 10 Jul 1998 14:18:21 -0400 (EDT)

Hi

ok but the problem is i did'nt upgrade the fileutils!..

yesterday i recompiled the kernel rebooted then bang no more colors..

so to be abble to see them again i had to go in /etc/profile and modify
the line eval `dircolors -b` from this to eval `dircolors -b
/etc/DIR_COLORS` then it started to work back again.

i was just wundering why this change and at the moment i did'nt what to do
to fix it..

Rejean Turgeon
AllSpeeds Net
allspeed@allspeeds.net