Re: About obtaining kernel via email...

Dominik Stadler (Dominik.Stadler@apertum.de)
Wed, 8 Jul 1998 21:51:50 +0200

Hi, You should mention the email-way to get documents from rtfm.mit.edu
also,

Here it goes: send Mail to

mailto:mail-server@rtfm.mit.edu

and in the message-text give one or more commands:

help
send usenet-by-groups/news.answers/internet-services/access-via-email
send usenet-by-groups/news.answers/internet-services

btw. nearly all FAQs of all the common newsgroups are there also, just
browse a little bit... and remeber, if you have ftp, please use it
instead of the mail-server!

Dschau.. Dominik