Re: [offtopic] About obtaining kernel via email...

Ragnar Hojland Espinosa (root@lightside.ddns.org)
Wed, 8 Jul 1998 18:20:06 +0200 (MET DST)

On Wed, 8 Jul 1998 daniel.lindqvist@skm01.rsv.se wrote:

> limitations, beside the physical. About three weeks ago I read in a
> magazine that one could obtain files via email from servers around the
> world. Now, I beleave I was dreaming since no one seems to know something
> about that... :(

Yeah, looks like ftpmail servers have all gone to the junk yard. Oh well.

____/| Ragnar Hojland (ragnar@lightside.ddns.org) Fingerprint 94C4B
\ o.O| 2F0D27DE025BE2302C
=(_)= "Thou shalt not follow the NULL pointer for 104B78C56 B72F0822
U chaos and madness await thee at its end." hkp://keys.pgp.com