Re: Weird spelling fixes in 2.1.107

Terry L Ridder (terrylr@tbcnet.com)
Fri, 26 Jun 1998 12:12:47 -0500

Alex Buell wrote:

> On Fri, 26 Jun 1998, Terry L Ridder wrote:
>
> > May I use this answer for the clients of mine who are really upset at
> > the moment. That they are being "silly" about the spelling and grammar
> > changes.
>
> Dude, maybe it's time to get yourself better clients and more
> knowledgeable ones at that. I suspect you're just going to get laughed out
> of there. I already am. Or maybe you are just a Microsoft bootlicker and a
> troller at that.

I really like my clients and they really like my work, so I do not think
I will be looking for 'more knowledgeable' clients anytime soon. Granted
I may be porting their legacy applications to Winnt but that is their
decision
to make. It is my opinion that source code and comments should not be
touched
by any self-appointed spelling and grammar checker, period. I am not the
only
one who holds this position.

Concerning getting laughed out of there I do not see that as likely.
Concerning being a Microsoft bootlicker, I can assure you that I am not.
However, that thought did cross my mind concern Trevor.
Concerning be a troller, again I can assure you that I am not.
However, once again that thought did cross my mind concerning Trevor.

--
Terry L. Ridder
Blue Danube Software (Blaue Donau Software)

When the toast is burnt and all the milk has turned and Captain Crunch is waving farewell when the Big One finds you may this song remind you that they don't serve breakfast in hell ==Breakfast==Newsboys